For a protein-packed weight loss meal, you’ll find this natural pairing a gem! White beans and tuna marry fantastically well together. With these 2 ingredients, that form the basis of this healthy recipe you can have a meal you feel great eating and satisfy your seafood craving all in one, even on a diet. White beans are very low in calories, make you feel fuller for longer and inhibit the body from absorbing carbohydrates too quickly. In simple terms: if you want to lose weight add White Beans to your diet!
- 2 ounces drained, water-packed tuna
- 3 tablespoons cooked white beans
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- black pepper
- 1 to 2 teaspoons lemon juice
1. Mix 2 ounces drained, water-packed tuna with 3 tablespoons cooked white beans.
2. Top with a simple dressing of 1 teaspoon of olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt, pepper, and 1 to 2 teaspoons lemon juice.
3. Serve with rice or your favourite bread
Share this with your friends!